The Dobbs Ferry School District will not be providing on-site COVID-19 testing for students or staff. Any student or staff member who is symptomatic will be referred to an outside testing site.
A list of testing sites can be found on the Westchester County Department of Health website, under the “Testing, Results and Treatment” tab:
- Contact your health care provider to find out if they offer testing.
- Call the NY State COVID-19 Hotline at (888) 364-3065 for assistance locating a testing site or to make an appointment at the drive-through COVID-19 testing center at Glen Island in New Rochelle, or at walk through testing sites in Mount Vernon and Yonkers.
- You can also use the New York State Online Screening Tool to share your symptoms and pre-register for testing.
- Call (914) 202-4530 to make an appointment at the COVID-19 drive through testing site at Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla.
- CVS Pharmacies are offering drive up testing at select locations. Visit the CVS COVID-19 Testing webpage for more information.
There is no out-of-pocket charge for COVID-19 tests conducted at state-run facilities. (Insurance information may be requested.)
For other questions relating to COVID-19 testing, please contact the District’s COVID-19 Coordinator, Andrew Klaich, who will be working closely with the Westchester County Department of Health and our District physician. He can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, please see the Westchester County Department of Health COVID-19 FAQ for Schools, dated August 10, 2020.