Welcome Back to School Overview
School Opens Tuesday, September 8, 2020
In an effort to go Green, the entire Dobbs Ferry High School Summer Mailing is being shared digitally. Click the links on the left to view the information.
High School Class Schedules will be available on the Parent Portal by the end of August, 2020. A SchoolMessenger email will be sent to notify you.
Please note the due dates for the following forms that can be accessed by clicking on the links on the left:
- Due by First Day of School September 8, 2020
- Student Handbook & Code of Conduct Acknowledgement Form
- Chromebook Insurance
- Student Network/Internet Agreement Form - All new students and students entering 9th grade.
- Consent to Release Personally Identifiable Student Information
- No Child Left Behind Form
- Medical Forms Due by the Start of School
- Students New to the District
- Students Entering 10th Grade
- Authorization for the Administration of Medication in School (if applicable)
- Medical Forms: Click on the link on the left for required medical forms