The Bus Transportation Portal for the 2022-2023 school year will open on August 22, 2022.
** Before your child rides the bus, please review the crucial School Bus Safety Rules with him/her. Infractions may be subject to disciplinary action by school administrators **
IMPORTANT NOTES TO PARENTS:
- Students should be at the bus stop 5 minutes earlier than the scheduled pick-up time. Buses are permitted to leave within that 5-minute window.
- Please check the portal frequently before and during the first few weeks of school since time adjustments may need to be made to allow for students being added to or removed from your route.
- Students need to get used to their bus routine, so there could be delays of up to 10-30 minutes in bus arrivals during the first week or so of school.
- Afternoon arrival times are approximate and can vary day to day based on school dismissal procedures and/or traffic conditions.
WHO TO CONTACT:
- For lost belongings or questions related to a specific bus that may be late, call the bus company dispatch office:
- Royal Coach: 914-365-1888 (6:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
- For routing questions or concerns, e-mail Jack Coxen, Transportation Supervisor, at email@example.com or Kristine Kallesten, Transportation Assistant Supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Route changes will be considered only after the first few weeks of school.
- For general feedback and concerns, please fill out this form.
- For general transportation questions or assistance, contact the transportation department at 914-295-5544 or e-mail email@example.com.
Transportation Assistant Supervisor
Director of Facilities & Transportation
(6:30am - 6:00pm)