Welcome Back to School Overview
School Opens Tuesday, September 3, 2019
Our entire Springhurst summer mailing continues to be shared digitally. Click the links on the left to view the information. The links included are connections to two important portals: eSchoolData Parent Portal which allows you to gain access to class assignments, and the Ardsley Transportation Portal which provides you with your child's bus assignment details To access these portals, you will need your child's full Student ID Number.
Student ID Number (This is the same number that your child uses to purchase school lunch)
- If your child's ID number begins with a 7, include 4 zeros in front of your child's ID number when signing up
- If your child's ID number begins with a 1, do not add any preceding zeros when signing up
- For the transportation portal only, you must add DF- in front of your child's ID number. (Full instructions and additional transportation information may be found on our website's bus transportation page.)
Class Assignments will be available on the eSchoolData Parent Portal by Friday, August 23, 2019. A SchoolMessenger email will be sent to notify you.
Please note the due dates for the following forms that can be accessed by clicking on the links on the left:
- Due by September 16, 2019
- Consent to Release Personally Identifiable Student Information 2018/2019
- Due by the Start of School
- Medical Forms: Click on the link on the left for required medical forms
- Students New to the District
- Students Entering Grades K, 1, 3, and 5
- Authorization for the Administration of Medication in School (if applicable)